TexQ® Disinfectant is an EPA-registered, one-step disinfectant and cleaner highly effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is fragrance free, dye free, and available in ready-to-use or concentrate formulations. 0.2 micron filtered.
Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi (59 kill claims), and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. Recommended for use as an everyday disinfectant, as part of a disinfectant rotation program.
TexQ® Disinfectant is available as:
- Ready-to-Use solution in a spray bottle (reorder number TX650), sterile
- Ready-to-Use solution in one-gallon bottle (reorder number TX652), sterile
- Concentrated solution (reorder number TX651), non-sterile
Compatible with glass, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic (such as polycarbonate, polyvinylchloride, polystyrene or polypropylene), sealed limestone, sealed slate, sealed stone, aluminum, sealed terra cotta, sealed terrazzo, chrome and vinyl, Plexiglas®, vanity tops, enameled surfaces, painted/finished woodwork, Formica®, vinyl and plastic upholstery, washable wallpaper, windows and mirrors.
- Hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, hospices, and medical research facilities.
- For use in Clean Rooms and Controlled Areas.
- Cosmetic manufacturing facilities.
- Medical device manufacturing facilities.
- Biotechnology firms, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Food processing plants, USDA inspected food-processing facilities, catering and bakeries.
- Farms, dairy farms, hog farms, equine farms, poultry and turkey farms and egg processing plants, mushroom farms, canneries.
Veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, animal laboratories, animal research centers, animal quarantine areas, animal holding areas, animal breeding facilities, kennels, dog/cat animal kennels, breeding and grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, equine farms, pet shops, tack shops, operating rooms, washing areas, waiting rooms, examination rooms and other animal care facilities.